Skip to main content

Week of May 11th: Fox in Socks

This week's book is:
Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss
Rap by: Wes Tank over Dr. Dre Beats
Discussion:
What do you think of this video?  
Is it better than reading this book by Dr. Seuss?

Activity:
I plan to create a new Reading Challenge Menu and I would like your help.  Do you have any ideas for reading challenges that I could include?
I've attached a link to the first Reading Challenge that was given out in March if you need examples for what I'm looking for.  Reading Challenge Menu 

Use this handy worksheet to help with this activity.  Email afoley@anwsd.org with your ideas and I'll post them to the blog.




















Comments

  1. This is awesome! I think listening to this rap is more fun than just reading it, but that's my musicians opinion...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment